E-learning training, basic efaw, emergency first aid approved level 2 cpd certified online course, suitable for dentist’s, dental nurses, hygienists, receptionists, dental surgery managers and all staff members, print certification on completion.
This online first aid course holds a level 2 certification and is an ideal learning solution for all dental surgery staff, including dentists, orthodontists, dental nurses, hygienists, practice managers and receptionists and will help you stay compliant with your first aid training course requirements.
This level 2 online emergency first aid training course is an ideal e-learning platform because it can be completed at a time or place that is convenient to you.
E-learning first aid course, what’s covered?
- Chapter 1 – Key legislation and regulations
- Chapter 2 – Understanding first aid within the dental environment
- Chapter 3 – Injuries to bone, muscle and joints
- Chapter 4 – Understanding Diabetes
- Chapter 5 – Burns and scalds
- Chapter 6 – Poisoning
- To provide knowledge on the prevention of a serious injury from worsening
- To provide dental professionals with the appropriate first aid guidance when dealing with various medical emergencies in the dental environment
- To help develop skills on the management of emergencies
On completion of this online basic first aid training course you will be required to complete an online emergency first aid training assessment with a pass mark of 80%.
If you do not pass on your first attempt, you do not have to worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
This online first aid training dentists course covers many workplace requirements & learning outcomes and on successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save and print your certificate.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our e-learning courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.