E-learning basic CPR training online, suitable for dentists, dental nurses, hygienists, receptionists, managers & all dental surgey staff, level 2 certified cpd certified course.
This course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and will help the dental nurse, hygienist or receptionist meet their dental surgery CPR training course requirements.
Our online cpr course covers how to recognise when someone is unwell, but also provides the learner with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding basic life support (BLS) & cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
This online level 2 cpr training course is an ideal learning solution for individual dental nurses, dentists, & hygienists, but also dental receptionists and dental surgery managers and will provide the student with a full and clear understanding of the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidance for adult basic life support & resuscitation.
- Course Introduction
- Why basic life support is important?
- Chain of survival
- Importance of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) system
- DRSABC systematic approach
- Why it is important to approach the victim safely, check for Danger
- Check for Responsiveness & shout for help
- Open victim’s Airway (head tilt, chin lift)
- Check if victim is Breathing (look, listen and feel for breathing)
- If not breathing normally, call the ambulance and start delivering effective chest Compression’s
- The Resuscitation Council (UK) adult basic life support algorithm
- How to deliver effective chest compression’s
- How to deliver effective rescue breaths
- Why it is important to continue & knowing when to stop
- When and how to position a victim in the recovery position
- How to deal with an airway obstruction by a foreign body
- An introduction to automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK) automated external defibrillators (AED) algorithm
- Differences between the Resuscitation Council (UK) adult and paediatric BLS algorithms
- Organisational and individual responsibilities for CPR
- Localised delivery of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Do not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (DNAR) orders
On completion of this online cpr training dental nurses course you will be required to complete an online assessment, which has a pass mark of 80%. If you don’t pass the first time, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
This course is available with free cpr training certification, which will be available for you to download and print on successful completion of this e-learning course. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
This cpr online training course suitable for the dentist, the dental nurse, or hygienist and all of our e-learning programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.