E-learning basic AED, CPR & first aid training, suitable for dentist’s, dental nurses, hygienists, receptionists, managers, level 2 certified cpd certified online course.
This online AED, CPR & first aid at work course holds a level 2 certification and is an ideal learning solution for all dental surgery staff, including dentist’s, dental nurses, hygienists, practice managers and receptionists and will help you stay compliant with your first aid training course requirements.
This level 2 online first aid & CPR training course is an ideal e-learning platform because it can be completed at a time that is convenient to you.
E-learning first aid combined course, what’s covered?
- Importance of automated external defibrillation
- The chain of survival
- How the heart and its electrical system works
- Have an awareness of the main heart rhythms
- Complete the primary survey
- Deal with an unconscious victim
- Administer CPR, including hands-only CPR
- Be familiar with the functions of an automated external defibrillator
- Understand the safety features
- Know the differences between CPR algorithms
- The effects of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Be able to support a choking victim
- The symptoms of angina and heart attack
- What to do when you suspect angina or heart attack
On completion of this online training course you will be required to complete an online CPR & first aid training assessment with a pass mark of 80%.
If you do not pass on your first attempt, you do not have to worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
This online AED training dentists course covers many workplace requirements & learning outcomes and on successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save and print your certificate.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our e-learning courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.