ILS Training Online Suitable For Dentists
We offer an approved online ILS training course, which holds a level 3 training certification and is an ideal learning solution for dentists, dental nurses, hygienists. This e-learning course is also an ideal training platform for all medical professionals including doctors, nurses, paramedics.
This online immediate life support course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation & guidelines and meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Resuscitation Council (UK), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care.
Course Content & Registration Below
- Causes and prevention of cardio-respiratory arrest
- Legal obligations, DNACPR forms
- Chain of survival, early recognition, early CPR, early defibrillation
- Post resuscitation care, early recognition of the deteriorating patient, National Early Warning Score (NEWS), SEWS
- ABCDE to the deteriorating patient, ABCDE approach – underlying principles, ABCDE approach in practice, DRSABCD
- Causes and recognition of airway obstruction, treatment of airway obstruction, choking, mild choking, severe choking, treatment of choking
- Adult algorithm, paediatric algorithm, small child – baby algorithm
- Advanced life support (ALS) algorithm, confirming cardiac arrest, chest compression’s
Our online ILS course will help you stay compliant with your immediate life support training course requirements and is an ideal training solution for dentists, dental hygienists, dental nurses and all healthcare professionals.
All training is conducted through your own secure training area and once you have successfully completed your e-learning ils course you will be able to download and print your ILS course certification.
This online ILS training is also an ideal learning solution for all healthcare professionals, including nurses, doctors, paramedics, GP’s, locums and you can register and start training by clicking the “Start Training” button above.
For additional information regarding this immediate life support training we offer see our Online ILS Training for Dentists course page.