CPR Training Online Suitable For Dentists
We can help dentists stay compliant with their bls training course requirements by offering a dental cpr training online programme, which is CPD certified and holds a level 2 training certification.
This e-learning basic life support course (BLS) was developed in line with the latest UK legislation & guidelines and meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Resuscitation Council (UK), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care.
Some Course Content & Registration Below
- An introduction to basic life support (BLS)
- The BLS chain of survival
- The importance of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) system
- DRSABC systematic approach to CPR
- Check for Danger, Responsiveness & shout for help
- Open victim’s Airway (head tilt, chin lift)
- Check if victim is Breathing (look, listen and feel for breathing)
- If not breathing normally, call the ambulance and start delivering effective chest Compression’s
- and much more…
Our online cpr training course is an ideal training solution for dentists, dental nurses & hygienists & dental reception staff and will help you stay compliant with your basic life support training course requirements.
All training is conducted through your own secure training area and once you have successfully completed your e-learning cpr course you will be able to download and print your training course certification.
You can register and start by clicking the “Start Training” button above, or for additional information regarding this course see our Online BLS Training for Dentists course page.